Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th!


Happy (belated) Fourth! We are in Jacksonville for the first part of our Florida trip. We have spent the past two days at the beach and it has been a blast! First exciting news, I got Brad to go to the beach. This is amazing! 


Below is a picture of me and two of my sisters: Sara and Sommer. We spent the day boogie boarding, kayaking, playing with the nephews and enjoying some much needed family time. 


This is the first time all of us have been together in FOREVER. So, don't mind the beach hair. But, here is a family picture of our whole crew. 



The siblings: (in age order) Sommer, me, Jeff, and Sara


My love!


I hope you had a safe and fun fourth. In other news, Brad has now lost 120 pounds! I have lost 104.4 pounds. It was a great way to start vacation! Next stop: Lake Como for Katie's baby shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment