Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Classroom Pinterest crafts

During the past few days I have been busy working on Pinterest crafts for my classroom. Here are a few of the things I have made. 

1. Dismissal boards: Each kid will have a clothespin with their name on it. The clothespin will go on the ribbon for whichever way they travel home. This will make it easy if a kid changes transportation methods throughout the year. All items were cut out on the cricut. I used "My Community" cartridge, "Everyday paperdolls", and "Winnie the Pooh Font".


2. No Name board: I can't wait to use this! I get so irritated when kids forget to put their names on the paper. Now, they will have a day or two to identify the missing paper or it ends up in file 13. I am in love with Modge Podge! The font is from my cricut using the "Cuttin' Up" cartridge.


3. Welcome sign: Of course, another pinterest project I had to create! This was a little painful, in that my back was hurting so bad about half way through. I am glad it is done and I'm not sure if I would make it again. I hot glued fabric onto a canvas (because I like the sparkly purple fabric better than any paint I could find) and cut out the letters using the Pooh Font on my cricut. I ran the letters through the Xyron and I pray they stay on! Of course, I had to add in some butterfly ribbon to hang it up with!


4. I am absolutely in love with this idea and I can't wait to implement it in my classroom. Whole class journals! Each journal has a different topic and each student writes a paragraph or two in each one. Each journal has a certain topic. I'm not sure about the logistics of this, but I am excited to figure it out. Plus, what a great way to develop authors! 

By the way, I don't like boring old composition notebooks but didn't want to pay the money for fancy ones. So I compromised! I covered them with paper I already had! 


I hope you enjoyed my Pinterest projects! I had fun making them and feel accomplished for the first time this summer. 


1 comment:

  1. The rolex replica is used by professionals in watch servicing. They are ideal for use on Rolex watches as the tape size of 12 mm fits the Rolex bracelets. The tape is known to have high levels of endurance and resistance properties. The hublot replica is an adhesive tape that can withstand high temperatures. The tape is coated with tag heuer replica adhesive on one side which is pressure sensitive. This product has the Dupont trademark. It comes in different sizes like replica watches sale. The tape comes in a roll which is 33 metres long. The tape technology is based on the Kapton film. Apart from rolls, Kapton spots are also available. They come in rolex replica uk and each package contains 1000 spots. The Kapton tape used in watch servicing is stable over a wide temperature range from replica watches uk degrees Celsius.

    ReplyDelete