Friday, July 27, 2012

And we keep going...

Well, we went to the doctor the other day and my eggs are growing but not fast enough. So we are tripling my dosage. I feel bad for Brad because I have already been emotional enough. I am sure you are thinking it can't be that bad. In the past two days I cried during an episode of Restaurant Impossible and the new Batman movie. I am in trouble during the Olympics. There were a few other concerns that the dr had but nothing major. We go back on Monday for another ultrasound to check those eggs. Let's hope they mature more than I have during the past 31 years. :)

In other news, Brad's sister Janelle, moved in with us. I have been busy taking her to interviews this week and she has already gotten 2 jobs. It's nice to have a built in buddy to watch chick flicks with me. And another amazing tid bit. While Janelle was in an interview today I walked around Bealls and tried on a size 10. Just because. I didn't expect them to button. But guess what?! They did!! I don't know the last time I wore a size 10, if ever. I am so pumped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment