Saturday, July 7, 2012

Small Town Florida

Our next stop on our Florida trip was Lake Como, Florida (small town)! We had to meet Katie and Chris at a gas station so they could lead us into the woods. Brad and I kept waiting for Jason to pop out. We went to Lake Como for Katie's baby shower. She is such a cute preggo and I am so excited for them. Amita June is one lucky little girl. Below are a few of my favorite pictures.

We experimented with sparkler pictures the first night. It took 6 boxes of sparklers and a lot of patience, but we finally got it to work!


I love that all 3 boys are on the phone at the shower. I know... showers are not really guy things but Chris was very excited to open presents. 


Katie, Noni, and Chris


I love this girl! 


Katie and her girls


We had a great time with the Milton-Brkich crew. I wish we could have had a longer visit, or that we lived closer to each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment