Tuesday, July 24, 2012

WIWW

I follow several blogs that link up with The Pleated Poppy. Every week I start out by taking pictures for What I Wore Wednesday. Well, I always start off one day and forget all the rest. So, here is my first WIWW and I will try to be better about posting. I wore this dress to church on Sunday. I haven't ever liked wearing dresses but I have actually wanted to wear dresses since losing weight. I got this dress my friend Danielle back home. Shoes are from Target. I love how the dress shows off my curves! :) Okay, maybe next week I will have more than one post!

pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. At least you remember to take one photo! I often forget!

    This is a good dress for you. It flatters your curves (and you are right - you should embrace them!). I love the polka dots - it makes what would be an otherwise serious dress and makes it slightly fun/playful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But at least partially designed by a mainstream celebrity will cause many of those critical of the replica watches to nearly short circuit in a commenting frenzy. While breitling replica sale obvious that this piece is going to be geared towards the mainland UK market, I think this can be seen as a viable men watch in the Western market as well. Les Artisans de replica watches sale make other models in even more limited production runs, but my point is to demonstrate that at the end of the day, these are products that will appeal to the replica watches uk who just likes the concept, is attracted to the watch, and for whom the cost of this watch is as rolex replica as the percentage. Personally, I think it looks great, and even considering how many rolex replica uk the aBlogtoWatch team sees every day.

    ReplyDelete