Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Frustration

Man! The past few days have been so frustrating! Here is the Reader's Digest version. My doctor wanted me to start injections (Menopur) on Sunday. The office failed to file my prescription early enough and I didn't get it until Monday. Apparently crying to the nurse is what it took to get it all resolved. So, Brad and I had to drive to Houston last night to get the two vials of Menopur that we needed. Since the pharmacy wouldn't let me use a restroom, we did the first injection in the parking lot. We are classy people! At least this isn't the one in my booty. This one is injected in my belly. Now we have several nights of injections and two doctors appointments this week. We are praying that this step works! Thank you again for all of your prayers and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment