Friday, June 29, 2012

Where did June go??

This summer I vowed to blog more. Have I? Not really. Between mom and sister visiting, I have been pretty busy. It has been fun to have family here. Okay, here we go with some updates.

Weight Loss
I haven't lost many pounds lately but I am in a size 12 so I am losing inches!! It's been about 20 years since I was this little. Crazy!

Brad is around 120 pounds gone. He is down to a 40x32 pant size!! We bought him some clothes at Old Navy, a place he has never really shopped. I am so proud of him.

Fertility
Today was a bit of a bummer day. I have been taking Letrezole, hoping my eggs would mature and it didn't work. They should have been around 20 mm and they were 12 and 13 mm.  I go back in 3 weeks to find out our next step. Thank you for all of the well wishes and prayers.

Summer Fun
We leave on Monday for a two week trip to Florida. The main reason for the trip is for a baby shower but we are really excited to see our family and friends also. We haven't seen them with our new bodies! I'm looking forward to some beach time and seeing many of our nieces and nephews.

I hope you are staying cool in the HOT summer temperatures!

No comments:

Post a Comment