Saturday, June 18, 2011

You gotta spend money to save money!

Well, maybe... maybe not. I did hit up another really good sale today. On www.cricutmachine.com, if you buy a cartridge that costs $34.50 or more, then you get the Mickey Mouse font cartridge and the Mickey and friends cartridge for FREE!!! Wow!! So, I got the other Disney princess cart, since I don't have that one yet. I thought I would share that great deal with you. I was excited!

The other highlight of my day is UF winning their first game in the College World Series. :) Go Gators!!! I have apparently gone out of order in my 40 bags, 40 days declutter project. I have been organizing my office for all of the crafts I want to make. So... back to my office. Maybe I will be happy with it by the end of the weekend and it will be free of some clutter. Have a good weekend and Happy Father's Day to all the daddy's out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment