Monday, June 27, 2011

Market Monday!

Ahhh... the life of a housewife, that's me during the summer. I didn't have an exciting day. However, I am hoping this evening is exciting with a Gator win!

Today was market Monday, as far as chores go. Plus, today's declutter area was my pantry. I put it early in the schedule knowing I would put it off as long as possible. I started my morning off with breakfast at Chick-fil-a with Brad. I love their bagels! Then, I came home and chose to Zumba for my workout. I am enjoying the game. It's kicking my butt and I think once I get the moves down, I will enjoy it more. But, my poor foot doesn't like it. *Katie: How does your foot manage?* Right now it is spending some quality time with an ice pack. After working out, I tackled the dreaded pantry. I can't even believe how old some of the food was in there. So much food was wasted! Three garbage bags to be exact (some of that was also from the fridge). My main goal was to clear a shelf for our wine and liquor. Currently, our bottles are on a bottom shelf of a book shelf. Not very kid friendly and we with our friends, we have kiddos over quite often. So... top shelf in the pantry! *Chris: Your scotch is waiting for you!!*

Pantry is clean. Liquor and wine is moved. Grocery trip is complete. And to top it all off, brownies are baking in the oven. Mmmmm! I'm off to watch Florida play South Carolina for the Baseball National Championship! GO GATORS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment