Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer time!

My calendar cleared up when school ended. I have had a lot of time on my hands, which is a good thing. Sometimes I get too busy! So, what are my summer plans?? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! Actually, I am keeping occupied. I am following two cleaning plans that my friend Sarah told me about. I get my "chores" done by 10 and get ready for lunch with Brad. Then, I have my afternoon to do whatever, which is usually reading or crafting.

Here is my chore list:
Market Monday (Meal planning and grocery store)
Toilets, tubs, and towels Tuesday
Washing Wednesday (Laundry day!) Do you like the alliteration??? I didn't come up with it. :)
Dusting Thursday (Don't ask me what happened to the alliteration!)
Floors Friday

In addition, I am doing 40 bags in 40 days. I have divided my apartment into 40 sections. Each day I tackle a section and declutter. I have taken 3 bags to Goodwill, thrown away a LOT of stuff and posted a lot of stuff to sell online. So even though I don't have a ton planned... I have stayed busy. Plus, my house stays clean...still messy, but at least it's clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment