Saturday, June 11, 2011

I really should keep to my NY's resolutions...

Every year I say that I am actually going to keep up with my blog. Well, we see how well that went. Here it is June and I am writing my first post of 2011.

Things are going well in the lives of Shummy. Brad and I have both been busy with work and Daisy has been busy... well, I take that back. Daisy has been lazy! Oh the life of a dog. Not much has gone on. We went to Florida for the Milton/Brkich wedding 3.0. We had a blast and it was so great to see Katie and Chris.

Summer is in full swing! It is HOT!! We have been in triple digits all week. There is humidity, but it isn't as heavy as Florida's, which is nice. Dad came to visit for Memorial Day weekend. We had a blast with him. I am so thankful that he was able to come out. I always enjoy getting company from home. We don't have any huge summer plans. Just hanging out around the house. :) Works for me! It's been interesting to be home without Brad during the summer. We have lunch together almost every day and I spend my time cleaning, reading, and relaxing.

There's a quick update! Not much... but there isn't much going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment