Thursday, June 16, 2011

Web Deals!!

OMG! I am so excited! I usually like shopping at stores, so I can pick up the item and take it home right away. However, I have gotten some amazing deals by shopping online this summer! I have gotten a lot of craft items. First, I bought this purple Cricut Expression on ebay for $80!! That's how much I paid for my personal cutter. :) I was ecstatic to get a great deal. I also got 2 cartridges, Playtime Lite and Thinking of You font cartridge. 
 My second deal, which is probably even better was a buy a Cricut Cartridge, get a YourStory Book binder and laminator for free! This was a Father's Day deal and I took advantage of it! I have a father... that counts... right? I bought the Cindy Lou cartridge and I got the machine pictured below. It includes this amazing paper cutter with different blades (wavy, perforated, and another straight cut) and the book binding machine, which can also laminate!

 But wait! It gets better! They also sent me 5 books so I don't have to buy my books. :) Plus, they sent me a pack of laminating sheets.
I am so excited and I can't wait to craft away. The only problem is... what do I want to make??

No comments:

Post a Comment