Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Busy Day for Summer

Whew! I'm tired! I had a very busy day for it being summer. My day started with a workshop on questioning. The workshop was actually painless. It was short, sweet, and to the point. Then, I went to lunch with a friend. After lunch I wandered around the mall. I was going to meet some friends at 3:30 for MDC3's birthday party. I decided to spend the rest of the time (until other people came) people watching. Nothing too exciting in the BCS mall. However, someone decided the mall was too boring because the fire alarm sounded at 3:25. This girl and I looked at each other, trying to decide if this was real or not. She worked at Claire's so she went back to the store. I decided to do the safe thing and evacuate the mall. After 10 minutes in the sweltering summer heat, they finally announced that it was a false alarm.

Then, everybody came for the birthday party. It was simple and a great idea for busy moms. It was so much fun watching the boys play with each other. Then, book club this evening... fantastic as always. I am so thankful for the friends I have made through book club. It is so nice to have friends in the same stage of life that I am in. BCS, Texas wouldn't be the same without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment