Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day to all of those dad's out there! I am so lucky to have so many father figures in my life. I have one amazing daddy! I will always be his little girl and I am so glad he came to visit us a few weeks ago. Not only did he come visit us, he brought me a hat signed by my favorite quarterback, Tim Tebow!!

Below are the cards I made for my dad, stepdad, father in law, and step father in law. Oh yeah, I also made one for Brad's grandad because he's always been another dad in Brad's life. I had to go to the store to get manly paper. I could see some ties that really look like this. :)



                                               Inside the card:


To all you dad's in the interwebs.... Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment