Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Relay for Life

Last year I raised $180 for Relay for Life. That is money that goes towards helping cancer patients. This is a cause very near and dear to me. My family has had a lot of cancer and I would love to see a world without cancer. 

This year, my goal is lofty. Well, it was lofty... not I know it is possible! My goal was to raise $1,000. And.... I met my goal. Surpassed it even! So far, I have raised $1,035!!! I say so far for a few reasons. 

1. If you want to donate, you still can! Since it is such a great cause I am not stopping. Your donation is tax deductible. You can donate HERE!

2. We haven't turned in our school fundraising yet, but our team raised $1,020. That will be split between all of the team members. 

3. I am having a Pampered Chef catalog party. All of the proceeds will go towards my Relay for Life fundraising. The party is open until April 15th. If you are interested in ordering anything, you can order Here! (Pampered Chef)

So, to all of you out in blog land. Thank you for supporting my cause. It is one that has touched all of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment