Monday, April 2, 2012

6 month update

Brad and I have been on Take Shape for Life (Medifast) for 6 months!! Some days it feels like we have been doing this forever. It has definitely become a way of life. Most of the time, I don't feel like I am missing anything. I'm not tempted by food as much. Plus, I feel better! Here is an update on our losses. We're LOSERS!!

Kristen:
Arms: -2.5 inches
Chest: -8.4 inches
Waist: -14.5 inches
Hips: -11.5 inches
Thighs: -4.5 inches

Pounds lost: 82.8 pounds with 65.2 pounds to go until goal!


Brad:
Arms: -3 inches
Chest: -6 inches
Waist: -9.5 inches
Hips: -7 inches
Thighs: -2.5 inches

Pounds lost: 96 with 115.6 pounds to go until goal!

We couldn't do this without the support of each other, our family, and friends. The constant encouragements and "You look great's" really help keep us motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment