Sunday, May 13, 2012

If you have a weak stomach...

You might not want to scroll down on this post. :)

So, surgery was successful on Thursday. I have spent the weekend resting and doing a whole lot of nothing. I woke up this morning and got a few things done, but after a few hours I am wiped! So, I am always amused by surgery, body parts, and pretty gross stuff. The doctor gave me a picture of the inside of my uterus and my polyp. The red bumps are the polyps that were removed on Thursday. It's not a great picture. He said they were little. They look pretty big to me! Either way, I'm glad they are gone! :)


I thought it was funny that they gave me this bracelet in the hospital. I need this one every day! On a side note, my tattoo is finally healed! I love it! :) 

We go back to the doctor on the 24th for our action plan. I'm anxious but I know that it is all in God's timing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment