Sunday, May 27, 2012

Doctor Update

Brad and I went back to the RE on Thursday. We were there for 2.5 hours! That's the downside of having a Dr. that only comes in town once a week. But, the visit was a good visit and we are feeling very positive. He did a soft diagnosis of PCOS a few months ago. I only have 1 out of the 3 symptoms but he is treating me as if I have it. So, I started Metformin this week, an insulin resistor. Then, I am going to take Letrozol to make my eggs mature. They have some growing up to do. ;-) I had to have a base line ultrasound on Thursday to make sure there weren't any cysts. There weren't any cysts! Yay! And, I had "a lot" of follicles. I go back in a few weeks to see if my eggs matured and if so, an injectible will force me to ovulate.

So far... staying on the diet. But, I have to cut down my work outs... a lot! Keep us in your prayers. It would be great for this to work so we can start expanding our family. I am hopeful but also trying to remain realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment