Monday, December 5, 2011

December... where did you come from?

Wow!! I can't believe it is already December. Brad and I have been busy shopping, decorating, and dieting! Our diet is going well and we just ordered our third month of food. We have been trying some new healthy recipes. Brad is quite the chef!

Here is our weight loss update:

Brad has lost a total of 38.4 lbs. and I have lost 33.4 lbs!

I have gone down a pant size and am officially a size 18 again! I haven't seen this size for a while. We are pretty sure Brad has gone down a size or two also considering he is having a hard time keeping his pants up. We are both at our weight before we moved to Texas. Now, we have to survive the holiday season!!

We will do some before and after pictures soon... maybe! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment