Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! I know, it's a little late. :) We had a nice, healthy Thanksgiving meal that Chef Brad prepared for us. We had smoked turkey, green beans, tomato and cucumber salad and mashed cauliflower. 



We were a little worried about the amount of sodium in the brine, but it all turned out so delicious!

Brad and I are continuing our weight loss journey and have had a lot of success! Brad has lost 35 pounds and I have lost 31! 

I have so much to be thankful for this year! I thought about posting every day but I couldn't keep up with that. :) Today I am truly thankful for Brad for supporting me on this diet and doing all the research it takes to come up with healthy meals. God knows I couldn't do it on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment