Thursday, December 22, 2011

A few random's....

Tonight I actually cooked. If you know me, you know that these events are few and far between. Brad is definitely the chef in our house. I made a vegetable quiche with spinach, zucchini, mushrooms, and broccoli. It was so delicious! Brad likes to add some salsa for some extra flavor. 



 We aren't going home for Christmas, which is totally okay. We went home for 2 weddings this year and figured we would save some money by staying in Texas. It's been a little hard being away from family, especially when I see so many of my friends going home. But, Christmas from home came to us. We got packages from both my mom and dad today! Our tree is pretty full underneath. 

Another reason that not going home is okay.... our friends Katie and Chris will be here on Monday!! I can't wait to see them! Fortunately, we see each other frequently but not enough at all! 

Tomorrow's agenda: organizing our Medifast food. (I'll post pictures for all you Medifaster's out there) I have discovered that when I am out of work, I blog more. Hopefully these will stay steady! 

No comments:

Post a Comment