Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wedding Pictures

Brad and I will celebrate 8 years of marriage on July 26th. Madness, right? It's so hard to believe that time has flown by so quickly. I took half of our negatives to Ritz Camera and had them put on a cd so I could have a digital copy of the photos. Here is what I learned from looking at our photos (which a portion can be seen on Facebook):

- We were young! And... we have aged. 
- I didn't feel skinny then, but compared to how I am now... I was skinny. Looking at the pictures were definitely motivation to kick this weight for good. (This has been a constant struggle for me)
- A good photographer is worth the money. I wish we would have searched a little more. But, she was what we could afford at the time. 
- A lot happens in 8 years. We have gone through grad school, new jobs, moving to another state, the cutest puppy ever, 12 nieces and nephews, tons of weddings, and new babies in the family and from close friends all the time. 

If all of this has happened in 8 years, imagine 20... or 50! I am so thankful that I get to spend every day with my best friend and I am looking forward to the memories we are going to build throughout our lifetime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment