Sunday, July 3, 2011

E-Mealz

I don't think I already blogged about this. If I did, forgive me. :)

Brad and I recently subscribed to E-Mealz. It is a website where the membership is only $5 a month. For $5 you get a menu and grocery list every week. So far, the meals have been great. We subscribe to the low fat for two but they have many choices. If they have your favorite grocery store, the meals are based on the store's sales for the week. Our favorite meal so far was a taco pie. Tonight we had salad, garlic bread, and stuffed shells. I am cooking stuff that I never thought I would and the same goes for things that I am eating. I am really picky, yet everything has been really tasty.

So, if you are in a rut and tired of cooking the same meals all the time, check out E-Mealz.

No comments:

Post a Comment