Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cricut in the classroom

If you are a teacher thinking about getting a Cricut, I highly suggest it!! I use my Cricut all the time to make stuff for my classroom. 

I made this owl from the "Create a Critter" cartridge. Then, the writing is Pooh font, using Cricut markers. You just put the markers in the blade's place and presto! I wanted a "woodsy" look, so it worked out perfectly. I am going to put this in my reading corner with a library pocket for each student. Then, when they "check out" a book for me, they will put that card in their library pocket. I'm hoping this helps me keep track of all of my books!


Who likes plain binder covers?? Not this girl! My theme in my classroom is sports. So, why not made binder covers using our favorite team's colors! Can you guess the teams?

No comments:

Post a Comment