Sunday, February 5, 2012

Week 16 update

I can't believe we have made it to week 16 or Medifast. It's been a while since I posted measurements and my sweet friend reminded me. Brad did not want to measure so I only have mine. So, here they are.

I have lost a total of 31.4 inches!!!
-2 inches in my arms
-5.9 inches in my chest
-10.5 inches in my waist and hips
-2.5 inches in my thighs

I will post our weigh ins tomorrow. As of last week, I am at 61.4 pounds gone and Brad is at 75.2 pounds gone!


I found this idea on Pinterest and actually made it! (I find lots of ideas and never, I mean never make them) It is so rewarding to move beads from my pounds to go jar into my pounds lost. Thanks for supporting us in this process! It's so great to get compliments from people we haven't seen in a while. Plus, we feel better, which is the best part of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment