Saturday, February 11, 2012

My first 3K

First, I must apologize for the cheesy mirror picture. Brad was sleeping at the time. :) 
Today I participated in the Junior League Love Run, although I didn't run... I walked. Regardless, I walked 2 miles in 30 minutes. I couldn't have done that 60 pounds ago! Plus, this is the first picture where I can really see my weight loss in my face. People keep telling me they can tell I've lost weight, especially in my face but I haven't seen it... until today! 


I'm so glad Michelle, Eli, Thessa, and Noah joined me for the walk. It was fun and we didn't finish last! In fact, we were somewhere in the middle. Did I mention it was freezing!!! I could have used 5 more layers but I didn't want to get too hot. So by the end of the walk my hands, legs, feet and ears were numb!


I haven't been great at exercising since starting Medifast. This has motivated me to jump on and start working out. In fact, I would really like to start training for a 5K. I have the couch to 5K app... I just need to do it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment