Sunday, January 29, 2012

Another victory

I apologize for all of the weight loss posts. It seems that it is all I have to talk about. But, it has become a huge part of our lives. I debated on waiting to post this until tomorrow, but darn it... I'm SO EXCITED!!! I am back down to a size 16!! I haven't been a size 16 since high school! Not only that... my foot shrunk! I have always had clown feet in a size 10. I am proud to say I am down to a 9.5. Oh, the joys of weight loss! I'll update you on our weekly weigh in tomorrow. Thanks for the support! It makes this process a lot easier.

2 comments:

  1. No need to apologize!! It is your personal site and your personal journey. I love reading about your weight loss. I think you are amazing!! Losing weight is not easy. It takes motivation and dedication and you certainly have both. I am so happy to read this wonderful news. Going down to the size you were in high school is an amazing accomplishment. You go girl! I am so happy for you and your husband. Keep up the good work and please don't worry about posting your weight loss too much! You totally deserve to post away! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOO! That's awesome! Size 16 opens up a world of shopping possibilities :) What are you doing for clothes during this weight loss? Do you have a few pieces you can take in as you go? An old co-worker of mine had gastric bypass. She found a clothing consignment store out here in CA that sold everything for $5 or trade. It was specifically designed for people doing fast weight loss. It was a great way for her to keep in clothes that fit without spending a fortune. I wonder if there is something like that where you are?

    ReplyDelete