Monday, February 27, 2012

Relay for Life

Purple is my favorite color. It is also the color that represents my favorite charity: The American Cancer Society. This year my goal is to raise $1,000 for Relay for Life. Currently, I have raised $270. I know this goal is attainable, especially through all of the people that follow this book, my friends and family, and facebook friends.

Why do I relay? I relay for the many members of my family that have battled cancer. I would list them all but I am afraid I may miss some. Both of my grandmother's beat cancer. My grandpa passed from leukemia. My dear friend Amie beat cancer this year! All of the success stories are possible with your donations to Relay for Life. Help me reach my goal. Help ACS save lives. The money goes directly to cancer research. I couldn't think of a better way to kick cancer's butt!

If you are interested in donating, click here! I really appreciate your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment