We had company last week and ate out a lot. We still ate on plan, but didn't lose as much because of the sodium. But, that's okay. We still lost. Well, this week made up for it.
Brad lost 13 pounds this week for a total of 60.8 pounds!!!
I lost 3.6 pounds for a total of 50 pounds!!
My goal was to lose 50 pounds before going back to work. Brad was in shock at his weight loss. He stepped on the scale 4 times. He still doesn't believe it and is going to weigh again tomorrow.
We have also had some Non-Scale Victories (NSV's)
- I can wear jewelry (rings and watches) that were too small
- My size is back in the teens
- Seeing people that we haven't seen in a while can notice a difference
- When I got a massage the other day, I wasn't hanging off of the table
- Going through our closet never felt so good
- Curves... in a good way. No longer a blob
Okay, sorry for the long post. I had to share our success on Medifast and how great the program is.