Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year... New Goals

So every year I have the same resolution and this year is probably the first year I actually kept it. Lose weight. blah! Story of my life. However, this year I have a different outlook. I am already down 46 pounds and feeling a lot better! I know I can get the rest off with determination and Medifast. I am realizing that carbs are not my friend... no wonder I got to the size I did. I LOVE carbs!

My other resolution last year was to bring less work home. I didn't master this until the end of the year. Fortunately, I came home at Christmas break with NO WORK! I went to school for one day for 3 hours and that's it! If it's not done... it can wait.


So, other than lose weight, I have a few others.

1. Craft something once a week
2. Write a journal entry once a week (this one is really hard for me!)
3. Cook more- I maybe cook once a week. I have a wonderful hubby that likes to cook and is good at it!
4. Brush my dog more- poor thing sheds so much.
5. Add exercise to my healthier self!
6. I really want to do the Avon Breast Cancer walk but it's in April- not sure if I will be ready for a 3 day walk by then, but maybe for 2013.

I think that's a good start. We'll see how this year goes. I'm hoping for big, well actually little things this year. I'm praying that God makes those things possible and gives me the strength I need. 2012 is going to be a good year!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! Love the goals! Best of luck achieving them. Hope 2012 is good to you! Congratulations on 46 pounds! That is incredible. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete