Thursday, June 7, 2012

Updates! Updates!

So many updates for you... you would think I am working a lot. Nope. I'm enjoying every minute of my summer break. So, in advance I'm going to apologize for the long post.

Weight Loss Update
I hit the century mark. I have lost 100 pounds!!! OMG! I can't believe it! So, for my 100 pound reward, I colored my hair purple! Not all of it. Just a few streaks. I am in love with it. I wish I could leave it year round but I'm not sure how many people would feel about their child's teacher having purple hair. 
 Brad's weight loss stayed about the same. But, slow and steady wins the race! And a week of losing a little is not gaining.

Baby Update
I went to the RE a few weeks ago and was given a treatment plan. I already wrote about this. :) I got my medicine in the mail this week. Letrozol, HCG (triggers shot) and progesterone. I'm waiting to get the ball rolling. The dr gave me some medicine today to help with that. :) We went to a "class" and Brad learned how to give me the shot. This is so romantic. *rolling my eyes* Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Infertility is harder than I ever imagined. I have good days and bad days. I keep telling myself that it will happen and it will be worth it.

Summer Update
This week is the first week of summer. I am loving every minute of it! My sister is here visiting from Florida. We have done a horrible job of taking pictures. We have done a lot of R&R, mani's and pedi's, craft time, pool time, and a ton of giggling! I feel like I am 12 again with how much I have been giggling. :) Having her here makes me a little home sick. But, I also love my Texas family.

Okay, sorry for the long update. Now that summer is here, I will try to update this regularly. :) I hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment