Tuesday, March 13, 2012

So it's been a while...

I just realized as I was writing a very wordy status update on Facebook, that I haven't written an update in a while. I am on Spring Break and loving every minute of doing things on my own schedule. The challenge is keeping to an eating schedule. I made a new recipe tonight.... cauliflower crust pizza. It was WAY better than I thought it was going to be. I definitely missed the pepperoni's but it was still good.

Here are our current totals and other udpates:

Brad: Total loss of 87 pounds!! I think this is the smallest I have seen Brad.

Kristen: I will give you more info on myself. Brad doesn't feel the need to try on clothes every month to see if he has gone down a size.

Total loss of 76 pounds. I have 72 pounds left to go. Meaning, I have passed the half way point!! I am 11 pounds away from ONDERLAND! If I buy pants from Old Navy then I am in a size 14. I haven't seen a size 14 since I was.... well, 14! For once I can buy clothes wherever I want to. I don't have to worry about a store having my size or shopping at only the "big girl" stores. I have been working out 3 times a week. I have more energy. I feel better! Plus, I LOVE hearing that people can see a difference in only a week. :)

Well.... there is my update. I will try to do measurements this week for even more progress and hopefully I can get some updated non-mirror pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment