Thursday, June 17, 2010

Splash Pad Fun

Today I went to the splash pad with my friends Sarah and James. James had fun in the water, running around for mommy to chase him, and finding a lot of sticks. It was a great way to cool off on a hot summer day.
I'm a horribly mean mom and made Daisy walk to the park with me. She has a rough life. After her long walk (it is not even close to a mile) she spent her time at the splash pad under a shady tree. I was impressed at how well she stayed under the tree and didn't try to run.
Daisy has a new friend in James. Whenever he would talk to her he would use a high, soft voice. It was so cute. He would play for a bit then go pet Daisy. In the meantime, Daisy would lick the water off of James.
After the splash pad, Sarah rescued Daisy's tired muscles and drove us home. Daisy crashed and spent the rest of the afternoon sleeping. I didn't get enough sun so I spent some time at the pool. All in all.... a great summer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment