Thursday, June 3, 2010

School's Out for Summer!!

Holy cow!! Summer is here! I know you are dying to know my summer plans. Well, here they are! The first few weeks we be spent going through our apartment for a garage sale on the 12th. I have plenty of things that could benefit other people. Other than that, I will spend the month of June helping Brad with the job search. I'm stoked for July! I will spend July 11th through the 25th on the road touring Texas, New Mexico, and Colorado exploring geographical features. Don't worry, I will post here daily while on my trip! I'm very excited and the best part is that it is free!!!! Other than that, I have a lot of reading, relaxing, and writing to do. I plan to collaborate with Becky and Katie C. to finally write the pen pal project up for a professional journal! Hopefully, this will actually start. :) Stay tuned for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment