Tuesday, April 13, 2010

When did this happen???

I have been a church attender most of my life. I have always been interested that cry over everything in church and wonder how they can be so emotional. However, I have turned into that person! I'm not sure if its because I went off my depression medicine or what! Everything is bringing tears to my eyes, and not little tears. Today I was talking to my friend about situations and how God never gives us more than we can handle. I believe this with everything that I am. However, sometimes I wish God didn't have so much faith in me!!! I'm trying to remain strong, as well as give all of these "situations" or "obstacles" to God. I've tried my thing and it's not working, so maybe I will have different results now.



I have been praying about a bible study for people my age for a while now. Tonight, for the first time, I went to the Young Adult life group. I had a great time. It was so nice to see people around my age and in different stages. There were married people, single people, expecting parents, and a wide variety of professions. I'm looking forward to going again next week. :) Well, it's late and I have to work tomorrow. Hopefully the water works will stop soon. Hope you are enjoying the spring weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment