Monday, April 12, 2010

Hello Spring!

I am loving this Texas weather!! We haven't had the ac on in almost a week! :) Life here is pretty good. Not too much to complain about. Brad is still searching for a job and we are praying for some doors to open up. I am continuing to think optimistically about the job front. He has been applying for tons of positions so maybe something will happen! :) I went off of my happy pills. I have been on them for about a year and felt like I didn't need them anymore. There have been some weird withdrawal effects and I have been on an emotional roller coaster but my emotions are beginning to even out. We are celebrating with all of our friends who are going to be parents! There are so many! We hope this spring treats you well and hopefully I will get better about posting. However, I feel like I say that every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment