Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Month 6


I can't believe that I am already 6 months pregnant! I'm not sure if it's because I am carrying a boy or what, but I have been very blessed during this pregnancy. Aside from the continuous sinus issues, I feel great! This month is the first month that I had strangers asking me when I was due. I'm glad I look pregnant and not fat. :) I have felt Lincoln move around a lot more. He has found my bladder, which has been a fun guessing game of whether or not I need to visit the ladies room. This week, I started feeling when he has the hiccups.

We  had a nice, quiet Christmas. We missed our family but it was nice to relax and start getting ready for our little guy! After cleaning out 1 room and 3 closets, we got rid of 13 bags of trash!! It's been hard to purge, I am Dutch after all, but it's worth it. I know that a baby comes with a lot of stuff. I want to make sure we are as ready as we can be.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your blog. Amazing article informative. I like this topic so much you made the article super. Thanks for sharing. And all the best are writing super in upcoming article also. I appreciate it. I will share this article to my friends also Kindly visit us @
    borewell drilling cost per feet borewell repair near me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing amazing articles. Such a nice information got from your article. Kindly visit us @ Hiv aids treatment in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete