Thursday, January 17, 2013

Baby Love!

The second trimester has been so much fun!
1. I have energy
2. I can feel Lincoln moving around... a lot!
3. I have energy!
4. I look pregnant... not like I am gaining weight.

I can tell this trimester is coming to an end and we are moving into the home stretch. It's getting harder to switch sides at night and get off the couch. My back has started hurting. I'm getting tired faster. But, it's all worth it!

Every time Lincoln kicks, I'll call over Brad and he stops! Brad has yet to feel him kick. This morning, my alarm went off. I hit snooze and Lincoln started kicking me. He did the same thing went it went off the second and third time. I think the sound of my alarm scared him! It was so funny. It's amazing what they can hear from "the outside".

1 comment:

  1. I feel that this blog article contains very nice information. Thanks for sharing this kind of nice artices.Happy to read this blog. Kindly Vist us @ Ramanathapuram Hospital List Hospitals in Ramanathapuram

    ReplyDelete