Sunday, November 11, 2012

Month 4


This week we hit the 4 month mark. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going already! In a few short weeks we will know if Shumlet is a boy or girl. :)

I had an appointment last week and I have gained 11 pounds so far. Not too shabby. It is really hard to be "okay" with gaining weight, but I know that my job is to worry about growing our precious baby and not losing weight. That will come later.

Second trimester has treated me well. I have had more energy! I actually feel human again! I have started to feel Shumlet moving around. Nothing major, but I keep feeling some little flutters every few days. I can't wait until I can feel Shumlet kicking me. I say that now... :)

Thank you for the continued prayers/thoughts for a healthy pregnancy and baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment