Thursday, November 29, 2012

It's a ....

BOY!! We found out our little one's gender today! It was very exciting and it's nice to refer to our baby as something other than "it". We are naming our little guy Lincoln Dutch. Our name actually has a lot of meaning and it's different! Lincoln is after a very special guy to us, Sam. He has been there for both of us, especially Brad. We hope our little guy is half the man that Sam is. Dutch comes from a few different people: my grandpa (on dad's side) was called Dutch. Plus, my grandpa (on my mom's side) used to call me Dutch when I was little.

Everything looked great on the ultrasound. Lincoln was very active so it took a while to figure out if had boy parts or not. He was moving his legs and arms around like crazy. I am a little worried that he's going to be an active dude. Either way, he will be perfect. I am also measuring 4 days ahead of schedule. I will post a picture later this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment