Sunday, August 14, 2011

Summer is over...

I have mixed emotions about going back to work. I have really enjoyed my summer relaxing. But, I am also ready to get back to work and back in the swing of things. 

Brad's mom came to visit us for two weeks. She helped me in my classroom, spent a lot of time at the pool, and helped take care of Brad. He had his wisdom teeth pulled last Monday. Fun times at the Shumbera's! We took M.I.L. to Messina Hof for a tour of the vineyard and some wine tasting. As you can see in the picture, the summer heat has really hurt our crops, even our grapes. :( I am ready for fall and am thankful for the small rain shower we are having this very minute!


Below is a picture of us with M.I.L. It was a little windy, but still too hot to spend a lot of time outside. 



 I still can't believe that we have been married 8 years!! I love this guy so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment