Wow! We have been traveling fools! We came to Florida on the 19th, went on a cruise to Mexico from the 24-28, and are driving to Jacksonville tomorrow until the 3rd. We have had a great time visiting friends and family. It is amazing how fast the kids are growing up, which is forcing us to come to grips with the fact that we are indeed.... getting old. :(
I could write pages about our break but I will make a lit of the highlights. We have pictures posted on facebook so feel free to check them out and see pictures of our trip.
* Meeting Cross for the first time
* Giving Cross and Sara the blanket that I made
* Seeing my parents church help over 500 families with gifts for their children
* Watching movies with my siblings
* Watching my sister be a terrific mom
* Cruising the Gulf with the Shumbera's, Milton's, and Brkich's
* $25 tour of Cozumel with bonus stops at Mayan Ruins, shopping, and the best picture spots on the island
* Talking a lady down from $200 to $50 for a silver Tanzanite ring
* Winning $30 in a game of Bingo
* Seeing how big the 3 Shumbera trio has gotten
* Wings with Rodney
* Spending QT with Brad
* Staying up late and sleeping in
There were many more memories made but I can't remember all of them. We hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wish you a Happy New Year!! We are hoping for a much better 2010 than 2009 and are expecting great things to happen!