Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

This year I have felt like a bit of a scrooge with the holidays. We didn't decide to cook a Thanksgiving meal until yesterday at 3:00. Brad and I made a turkey breast, corn pudding, green bean casserole, and bread for our mini-meal. It was a quiet day without the rushing around that normally occurs, which was nice for a change. We were joined by 3 furry friends instead of humans, which left more food for us!

In a year that has been one of our hardest, I am happy to say that I can still look at everything I have and count my blessings. There are other people who are worse off than we are. Here are a few of the things I am thankful for:
  • Brad
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Daisy Girl
  • Having a job that I enjoy
  • We can live off of one salary
  • Health
  • Many, many more things!!
I hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving and welcome to the holiday season!

1 comment: