Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Nice day for a white wedding!

Brad and I went to Austin for 5 days last week for Dave's wedding. It is hard to believe that Dave is married but I am excited for him and Sarah. Dave is Brad' best friend from college and was the Best Man in our wedding. He cried at our wedding and I was pretty sure he would cry at his own. He did... right when Sarah started walking down the aisle. We had a busy few days of wedding festivities and visiting with old friends and making new friends. I would have to say it was a successful trip and a beautiful wedding!
Brad and I are getting ready to plan a trip home. I am looking forward to seeing everyone, meeting Cross and going on a cruise! Until then, we are enjoying each other's company and keeping things rolling here in B/CS. The weather has been beautiful and I am so glad that fall is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment