Saturday, April 25, 2009

April Showers bring May Flowers

At least, I am hoping for some beautiful blooms after all of the rain we have had. We have spent a lot of time relaxing, watching movies, and gearing up for the end of the year. I am really going to miss my third graders when it is time for them to go.

Relay for life is in a few weeks and I am preparing for that. If you haven't gotten me names of cancer survivors (or victims) please send them to me ASAP so I can add them to my cape. :) The walk is May 8th and 9th and its not too late to donate to the cause.

We found out a few weeks ago that Sara is having a baby boy in September! We will have nephew number 9!!!

Brad is still looking for a job and we are hopeful that something will turn up soon. In the meantime, we are enjoying our time together and many nights (and days) in the pillow fort!

No comments:

Post a Comment